- We respect your privacy.
- We want to encourage connection between FounderLY members, but not if it violates the above principle.
- We will never sell your data to any third party.
- We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your written permission.
- We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of the founders who share their stories with FounderLY.
- We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (comments, photos, videos) on this site is, of course, public.
- If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us.